Discover a true treasure. Located in the heart of Barcelona, H1898 was once home to the Philippines Tobacco Company. The structure was built in 1891 by Architect Josep Oriol Mestres. Hotel 1898 is the only colonial-style hotel in all of Barcelona. Staying in its rooms or enjoying its spaces is a completely unique and unparalleled experience.
Services and facilities:
– Free Wifi
– Complimentary tea service
– LED-screen TV and radio with USB port
– Climate control and automated lighting
– Large marble-fitted bath with shower, bathtub, hairdryer, magnifying mirror and heated towel rack
– Bath amenities
– Pillow menu
In order to guarantee the booking, one night deposit will be charged on your credit card. The outstanding balance should be paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing by email to Barceló Congresos email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be applied:
- In the event of cancellation before January 10, 2018 full payment will be refunded. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation between January 11 and February 9, 2018, one night will be kept as a cancellation fee. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation between February 10 and March 1, 2018, two nights will be kept as a cancellation fee. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation/ reductions in the number of nights from March 2, 2018 or no-shows, the entire booking period will be charged.