Barcelona’s Hotel Regina stands out for its perfect combination of timeless elegance and contemporary design. Hotel Regina was built in 1917 on the foundations of a regal building at number 4 Bergara Street. It has always given much life to the area. The Hotel combines the vitality which characterises Las Ramblas, the modernism present in Paseo de Gracia, the charm perceived in the Barrio Gótico and the grace of Rambla Catalunya.
Services and facilities:
– Breakfast with personality
– Lobby bar
– Parking with discount
– 100% personalised attention
– Domotic technology
– Flat screen cable TV
– Tea/coffee making facilities
– 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and duvets
– Free high-speed WIFI
– Air conditioning and central heating
In order to guarantee the booking, one night deposit will be charged on your credit card. The outstanding balance should be paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing by email to Barceló Congresos email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be applied:
- In the event of cancellation before January 10, 2018 full payment will be refunded. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation between January 11 and February 9, 2018, one night will be kept as a cancellation fee. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation between February 10 and March 1, 2018, two nights will be kept as a cancellation fee. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation/ reductions in the number of nights from March 2, 2018 or no-shows, the entire booking period will be charged.